SLAS 2024 Megapost

That was the best robot. Whatever happened to that design? Did V11/Agilent develop that robot in house? We had a couple DDRs and then got a “Bench Bot” which was just a PF400 rebranded for Agilent. The PF400s are great, but it was a little disappointing compared to the DDR.

@DCurrier I want to highlight that Biosero has a few current projects and opportunities leveraging the XPlanar direct to Hamilton deck. It’s something I am extremely excited for as I think it offers some unique advantages for high throughput applications. Green Button Go Scheduler and Orchestrator has the architecture in place to help support these types of applications. Let’s connect offline if you want to learn more about this.

1 Like

I really liked the DDR too. I would like to hear the complete story about that arm too. I have been told bits and pieces, but not enough to really know what happened.

I think the current DD4 and c5 come close, but the DDR having the Z-axis offset from the rotational axis made its movements really fluid and fast.

Hello All,

We are doing recap of SLAS 2024. in a webinar format with some experts from New england area. Feel free to join and learn more about the great things, Here is the link for sign up.

4 Likes