Boston Meet-up June 21st - BBB

Hi folks,

Synthace is hosting our annual event Beer, Bytes, and Biology (BBB) stateside for the first time ever!

We’ll have drinks and hors d’oeuvres on the house along with a handful of speakers from the biopharma industry that’ll be speaking to the state of the industry in regards to lab automation and R&D digitalization.

BBB is taking place from 3-7pm on June 21st, at The Commonwealth in Kendall Square.

The event is completely free - but we are capped on space by the venue so please let me know if you or your colleagues are interested in attending and I can provide a registration link to make sure your space is saved.

You can drop a reply here, PM me, or send an email over to keenan.jarvis@synthace.com, whatever is easiest.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Wanted to give you an update on our Boston Beer, Bytes, and Biology event with a sneak peek of our agenda.

We’ve lined up a handful of speakers who will be chatting about the latest in biotech & pharma, specifically pertaining to R&D, automation, and AI.

Without giving up too many of our secrets - I can reveal that we’re currently slated to have speakers from Dewpoint Tx, Takeda, Wheeler Bio, along with a fireside chat with Niko McCarty, the brain behind Codon Magazine. It should be a great event all around - be sure to RSVP as space is limited.