Entry Level Lab Automation Roles

Hello! I am a senior at Purdue University studying biomedical engineering. I am new to this forum and hoping to build connections and learn more about lab automation.

I am currently looking for full-time jobs, primarily in the Boston area, after my graduation this May. I have previous internship experience in lab automation. My project was to automate a protein purification process. This internship exposed me to the field of lab automation, and I was able to connect with automators within and outside of the company I worked at, which piqued my interest in pursuing roles in the field full-time. Outside of two internships, I have been involved across campus in mentorship programs, undergraduate research, service organizations, and more. I am eager to apply my skills from extracurriculars, coursework, and industry to a full-time role after graduation, and I really appreciate any advice on the job search.

Please feel free to reach out with any tips, leads, or questions. Iā€™d be happy to chat and share more about my experience and interests.

LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/emilie-chadwell

Email: echadwe@purdue.edu

5 Likes