Hamilton @ SLAS 2024 Info

Hi all,

See below for Hamilton info and events at SLAS 2024! Looking forward to seeing everyone in warm and sunny Boston - hey one can dream!

Hamilton Booth: 719

We’ll have a new booth design filled with new configurations and will also be showcasing some new products!

Hamilton Tutorial Talks: Room 104C

• Monday 2/05, 12-1 PM: Hamilton Pipetting Excellence (hosted by yours truly!) – Link
  • Tuesday 2/06, 12-1 PM: Automated Sample Management: Applications Beyond Compounds – Link

Hamilton Sponsor Dinner: Monday 2/05 @ 6:00PM – 9:00PM at the Boston Convention Center

We’ll also have our platforms in partner booths and will be contributing to the following short courses with Artel:

• Saturday 2/03, 8:30AM-12PM: Liquid Handling Essentials (Interactive Course) - Morning, Room 153ABC - Link
  • Saturday 2/03, 1-4:30PM: Liquid Handling Essentials (Interactive Course) - Afternoon, Room 153ABC - Link

If I have any other news or information to share, I’ll add it to this thread!

7 Likes

Hi all,

I also wanted to share that Hamilton has a landing page for SLAS 2024 on our website. It provides a preview of our talks and what we’re showing at the booth along with the booth layout so you can plan your visit. It will also be updated with more details at the start of the show!

https://www.hamiltoncompany.com/slas2024

Looking forward to seeing you all in Boston!

3 Likes

Hi all,

I just wanted to share that I will be doing a repeat of my SLAS talk about our new Hamilton Pipetting Excellence Program and the VeriPlate on Thursday, April 18th at 2pm EST. See link below to register for the webinar and attend live or to access the recording later.

Thank you!

-Eric

1 Like