HSLInhecoTEClib Issues

Hey everyone, we’re having some trouble with one of the INHECO libraries that’s causing a method to abort immediately upon startup. I’m having some issues locating where exactly this error is happening - the line denoted (266) does not point to anything related to the INHECO library in the method and I can’t find anything wrong with our method-specific INHECO commands. Anyone have experience with this issue before? (My contact with our local support team is out of office otherwise I’d reach out to them first).

Hi @HamiltonUser,

Invalid Class String errors occur when a library requires an installer to write to the registry. The error often occurs after importing a package file to a computer in which the library installer wasn’t run. The necessary VENUS-related files will copy over, but the installer is separate. Let me know if you need a copy of the installer, and if so, what version of the library you are using.

Thank you,
Dan

Hmm… I think I will be needing a copy of the installer if you can provide that. I’m not 100% sure how to figure out which version of the library we’re using.

Hi @HamiltonUser,

I will reach out by PM to help determine the correct library version and get the installer sent to you.

Thank you,
Dan