Internal Applications Scientist -Biosero, San Diego, CA

Hello Lab Automation Gurus!

We’re looking for someone to join our Internal Apps Team! This is the perfect place to look for the people of this forum since you guys are all naturally inquisitive about solving lab automation problems. If you’re in San Diego, CA or are willing to relocate here we’re looking for someone who would love to try to bring our Green Button Go operated workcells to life. What does an internal apps person do? You’ll be apart of a team that has to work across multi-disciplinary groups like the integrations engineers, software engineers, pre-sales teams, and some customer facing aspects to bring our many builds to life with GBG. This is an excellent opportunity to work with all the different instruments from across the industry and try to get them to do cool robot stuff most people have never even tried to do. Feel free to message me if you want more details.

3 Likes

Hi @ehung would you consider engineering degrees for this internal apps team role? I’m a lab automation engineer and am looking get back to San Diego. I know overlord and GBG schedulers, and a bunch of other lab automation platforms. This is my linked in profile, maybe you could give some feedback as to whether you think my experience might be what BioSero is looking for?