NEW Ariumlab - Automatic Magnet Unit

Dear All,

Greetings! We’re thrilled to announce the culmination of our latest venture—a groundbreaking Automatic Magnet Unit (AMU) designed to seamlessly integrate with Opentrons OT-2 and FlowBot One platforms. Leveraging our extensive expertise in magnetic bead separation, we’ve crafted a unique product that delivers unparalleled efficiency in the separation process.

What sets AMU apart is its adaptability, allowing users to work with a variety of plates and tubes. Through the inclusion of different adapters, AMU effortlessly accommodates five types of plates and both 1.5ml and 2mL tubes.

Anticipated to hit the market in the first quarter of 2024, we’re excited to offer an exclusive pre-order opportunity at the special price of $3200. Secure your pre-order now to take advantage of this limited-time offer.

For any inquiries or additional information, feel free to reach out to us at ariumlan@glamarium.com. Stay tuned for more updates on our website.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

2 Likes

So if I’m understanding correctly, the advantage over the opentrons unit is the ability to use different plate types?

There are many aspects to compare but the main ones are:

• Magnets are much lower than Opentrons. Prevent bead collection during inactive mode

• No need any fixation of the plates as Opentrons. Just place the plate and start your protocol. You can use it in robots which has gripper

• Can be used with different plates and tubes. Customizable for different needs.

• Powered over USB only. Does not need a bulky power supply.

2 Likes

P.S: We have a small adapter that comes with the product, it is an optional to use it.

Sounds really nice in that case! I currently have an opentrons brand one but I’ll keep this in mind if we need to expand! Thanks for the comparison!